Will there be a gold announcement?

TopSpeed

Thats a good point. As the original date set (November 13th) is coming to a near. I'd imagine that there would be a Gold date already.

Although you have to remember, as DS said in an interview, if he bumped back the release date he's afraid of ending up like Hoffa, lol. So this could be the reason we haven't seen the gold go through, as the date is only 8 days away.

quote:

Originally posted by IceBladeTSW:

Although you have to remember, as DS said in an interview, if he bumped back the release date he's afraid of ending up like Hoffa, lol.

hehe. Anyway, my Gold cut-off date is 11/10 because the game has to go to production on 11/13 for a street date about a week or more after. We had an assessment meeting today to go over the pending issues, bugs etc and to see if in fact we're going to make it. Lets put it this way, I haven't slept for more than four hours a day in the past three weeks or so and between now and 11/10, I'm not bloody likely to sleep at all. Screw Hoffa, he can keep his damn spare cubicle.

thanks for the update DS. That takes my anxiety off for a week, lol. I have an extra week of calm before i freak out waiting to get my hands on a copy of UC.

In all seriousness, so i guess sometime during the week of the 17th, us comsumers, should be able to get our hands on a copy. Can't wait for it.