UC in Europe?

Cougar_DK

I ordered it from here (it's in the UK) at the weekend, but they had sold out (they're gettinga new stock next week) the base price is a little higher than the US, but their international shipping rates are low (if you don't mind waiting a little)

Yes I know that I can order from the US. But I takes some time arriving. So for me it is better to buy it inside Europe. But I ordered BCM from the states a long time ago.

And it would be a lot easier to go down to a store and pick it up here in Denmark.

Hi, dreamcatcher has some trouble answering questions.

I was trying to find out if UC is shipping to South Africa. Cause well, I found a group of friends now interisted in UC and we might even have multiplayer going and so forth.

So we calculated if we got 10 copies in, it would cost about $899.9 ?? Wich is rediculous.

Anyways. How can I find out if it's getting distributed in stores locally ?

Should I do backwards searching, talking from our retail distributors and work way up?

Or does someone here have an idea ?

If we get enough support locally, we might get a permanent server. But that's just dreaming.

Yes, got mine today for 39,95 EUR from a shop - that's about 50,84 USD!

Well, at least the manual (56 pages) has been translated to German.

Edit: Well, manual seems a bit small with less than 60 pages, especially chapter 12. No PDF of a full manual included this time. (It has been included with BCMG.) No galay map this time. Instead, the keyboard layout has been provided twice: one in the beginning of the (German) manual, and the same on the inside of the DVD like hull. There I also found the Key Code (for registration)!

Game itself is in English (naturally), but this is not being mentioned anywhere. Some German buyers sure will be disappointed...

Best regards

[ 02-14-2004, 01:04 PM: Message edited by: Gudihl ]

The reason the PDF manual is not included on the CDROM is because the printed manual is identical to the US manual. And CH12 only has three sections.

As for the map, dunno why they didn't include it, because its included on the back of the US keyboard sheet.