UC appendices in printable PDF format

Supreme Cmdr

Guest rtoolooze

Thanks for the file Elric.

Elric of Melnibone'. One of my all time fav hero's! He's also the greatest of all the "Eternal Champions".

Its been years since I read those. Time to read them again.

(btw, I alway's name my CC "Stormbringer". Also, The name of my computer is Stormbringer. Goes to show I never forget about Elric.)

Thanks for the great file Eric. Its nice to have everything in one file.

I was started to copy paste all the different assets to a word document for making it easier to print and read afterward, i.e. one asset pr. page and no "data dage-breaks" but after seeing your work I'm stoped.

Would it be possible to make it easier to print i.e. no background color and one asset per page?

quote:

Originally posted by Cougar_DK:

Would it be possible to make it easier to print i.e. no background color and one asset per page?

That would be awesome. I'll hold off printing it until we hear if that's possible.

quote:

Originally posted by Olias7:

Thank you Elric_Sloan! I was about halfway through transferring it to an Excel Spreadsheet for my own use, this will save me a lot of work.

Me too. But its not just copy & paste. I have some problems with the images. How did you solve that?

To SC:

One quick question regarding the UC appendix: Are the Pitch/Roll/Yaw characteristics for all the ships the same as they were in BCM? I didn't see that info in the UC appendix.

I think I am still going to compile all this into an Excel Spreadsheet because while having it in a .PDF is great, it's still hard on the old ink cartridge. If it meets with your approval, I'll be happy to make it available to the UC community, but I'll certainly check with you first. If the P/R/Y is the same as BCM, I'll throw that in there too.

To Cougar_DK:

If what you mean is you're having problems with the images in Excel, could you describe the problems? Excel has such a vast amount of customization options that you would need to describe the problem in a bit more detail. If you do, I'll be happy to help you any way I can.

Actually, did you try to print the (html) pages. I printed the html appendices in the docs folder on my HP with no problems, white background and black text with no changes to my default page options other than sizing. Some I had to resize to 90-95% to not lose the edges, and a few that were wide printed fine in landscape (wide) mode. Try it, just watch the first page print and if it doesnt look right hit cancel.

[ 02-26-2004, 07:16 AM: Message edited by: CrazedOne ]

• 3 weeks later...

The VCF mentions an updated EP.HTML file. But I don't see it on the downloads page. Have I missed it's location somehow?

In Confusion,

Andy P.

[ 03-11-2004, 04:08 PM: Message edited by: Andrew Presby ]

I have the latest Acrobat reader (6.0). The HTML pages that had the controls (e.g. "trade items" and "upgrades") have them in Acrobat reader, but when I push them there I get error messages, like "button not supported in this version".

Anyone know why?