Need some good credit runs...

TopSpeed

Yeah I noticed the same thing. After hustling to Velari with a load of iridium I was horrified to find it's inflation at 0%. Here's hoping it kicks in soon...I need some moola! In the meantime I'll stay close to home and mine the Moon (of course I stuck dink marines in my shuttles to deploy the drones and two of those idiots crashed). Ah...life in Derek's Universe.

This might sound obvious but KILL ALL RED STUFF !

No seriously. I noticed that the cargo pods that destroyed cruisers leave behind seem to have goodies like OTS weapons, SALs, and other expensive hardware you can sell for serious profit.

A little "bait" might work. If you disable any enemy ship and it starts emitting an SOS I think other ships that are allied with it tend to show up more often. From there you just lie in wait near the stranded ship. As a cruiser folds in from hyperspace you blast them to bits.

-M

Yup, the first pod I picked up was loaded with goodies. Unfortunately they aren't all like that.

Usually to start, I sell off Iridium (no need for cloaking now), all my ATA/ATS weapons (No ground ops planned for a while) APM Radix (10x22k a pop who can resist?) and a few misc things. So instead of starting with 75k I start with over 800k.

[ 02-10-2004, 10:51 AM: Message edited by: Grizzle ]

Wraith has 29% inflation still. Selling stuff like hull repair units or whatever between Galcom and Wraith can be profitable. Then again, I tried to do that and made over 12 million creds by the time I arrived at Wraith the FIRST time. Lots of good Cargo pods. Oh.. I was flying a Shuttlecraft from the Bcruiser MK3.. left that parked in Galcom. Nice haul! A few hours and my MK3 was geared up and ready to rip some bad guys to shreds.