Do Naval assets have wrong missiles?

Crowman71

Apologies if i'm missing something obvious here but i just noticed that when assuming control of a naval asset Carrier,Sub etc the missile loadouts are not as outlined in the appendix.

Should they be ship to ship weapons (Exocet etc)?

They all seem to have Starstorm and Widow (SDM) missiles.

Im playing a commander carrer in Roam mode and the naval assets im using are in region Earth 331 Nbase03.

I have not yet installed the patch but i cannot see any changes made to naval asset weapon loadouts in the version control file.

My first post and I would just like to say I think UC is fantastic!

Thats odd, I'll look into it. I know Mano was playing around with naval assets the other day and he said they had Exocet missiles.

What naval units were they? I may have incorrect values in the ASSETS.INI file. I recently updated that table for the reactor upgrade problem and I may have missed those.

I tried 3 or 4 of the ships ,destroyer,Subs and they were all the same,I will try again now and verify.

As i said im playing the game from the box and have not yet patched it.

BTW Couldnt get sub to 'Dive' and run submerged it skipped along the waves (Theme tune to Stingray plays in my head for some reason!) quite pleasantly though.

quote:

Originally posted by Crowman71:

As i said im playing the game from the box and have not yet patched it.

Give me ONE good reason why you should still be allowed to post? Since I can't think of any, your posting priviledges have been revoked for a week. That should give you enough time to get up to speed.

Who's next?

*thread moved*

Interisting, first post he said that he is using the box version, but rather ignoring him like a civilized person, you start answering the question, and then after his reply, you then decide to ban him? Make up your mind man.

What, after trying to help him, someone screwed up your day and you got all pissy?

bah

quote:

Originally posted by TrXtR:

Interisting, first post he said that he is using the box version, but rather ignoring him like a civilized person, you start answering the question, and then after his reply, you then decide to ban him? Make up your mind man.

What, after trying to help him, someone screwed up your day and you got all pissy?

bah

NO personal attacks on this board, but thanks for stopping by. You'll be missed.