Guests in the shuttle...

nasos073

In one of the ACM missions, I had to find a lost craft, the GCV-Rheingard, with no results. On the last ACM mission I ended up in LV-104/ALPHA CYGNI where I found the Rheingard's shuttle. Launched one of my shuttles, recovered it's stores and four guests that were inside. At this point, all were OK.

Now, the four guests I've brought in, refuse to get out of my shuttle and go to the Guests Quarters. I even tried to deliver them to GALCOMHQ, with no result.

Note: Those Guests are not shown on any of my lists, so I can not give them any orders. The only way I can see them, is to get my AE to the shuttle, launch, dock with a station, go to LOGISTIX-->CARGO-->PERSONELL and voila! They are there allright...

Is there any way I could bring them to the Guests Quarters?

They're all dead, that's why you have them as 'cargo'. I completed this campaign some time ago, but I remember that this shuttle was a trap set by Gammulans. You're not supposed to retrieve its stores, just let it do what it was scripted to do. And don't forget that the main purpose of this mission is to recover the artifact, so continue searching...

Happy hunting then! And look out for similar problem when Prime Force sends marines to Pixan station a bit later. When you capture this station, SMD on CVD will show some of them as 'cargo'. They're dead, dunno why they still appear.