Mission Help

Khesla

After many searches and many white hairs , I finally decided to post this question because I cannot find the answer. I have played BC3K and BCM and the first Mission of TOD2 has me stumped. How do you completely finish that entire mission. I know you have to destroy the Unknown Contacts, but how many are there really? Know it is a clocked ship, just having trouble locating it properly. Well, if this topic has been descussed, tell me where and I'll take a look. If now, a little help would be nice.

Don't bother searching, I found the mission's description myself.

Your primary objective is to stay in your assigned primary patrol zone (PZ), which is VARAN, as long as the mission lasts.

As for the UNKNOWN CONTACTS, some of them might be cloaked. As long as they cause no trouble, you're OK, since you can only smell them (cloaking distortion on your MFD's).

CRONUS is been allready patroled by the Empirians, so you do not have to worry about it. You can send if you like one or two FC's to patrol Cronus. Same to TREAS.

But you must not leave your PZ under no circumstances!

When the mission ends it will be successfull since you were there to maintain the area clean from hostiles