Dealing with intruders

Eboda

Evil Genius?!

I had several boardings in a row and my dudes were getting pretty beat up. Well the last load of boarders was down to just a few points o life and i used the "cut life support" trick.

frikin hilarious!!! worked like a chomm.

ps: chom = charm NE speak lol

Ghengis X Isnt it fun to imagine the stupid intruders gasping for their last breaths at your feet, beging for mercy, just before you gently lift your foot and quickly bring it down on their head smashing their skull. .

As for the streight jacket comment its rather hard to turn Life Support BACK ON if im in a streight jacket . I rule my crew threw fear, if they dont do what I tell them to do I punish them wouldnt you . im sure theres enough stormy planets, enemy bases, and harsh atmospheres to make my Crew LEARN to obey me. FEAR is a very strong utility in control. Allison knows she crosses me she gets a bullet to her chest. I hate to do another movie Quote but Robert Denero in HEAT says "Dont ever get close to anything you are not prepared to walk away from in 30 seconds flat" I DO NOT ATTACH myself to my crew, they may have staulkhome (hostage) syndrome and thats why they obey or they are too afraid of my trigger happy ways . Anyways they do obey me and thats all I ask of them. Im really a reasonable guy once you see past the whole murder aspect :twitch twitch:

To Spindoktor dont trip man your not in my crew, im prolbibly on the other side of the galaxy far away from you , or... mabie cloaked behind you, waiting, Stalking, biding my time... BOO!!!! HE HE HE we will soon find out.

To all my loco homies in the asylums and all my victims lifeless,in pieces,and floating in space PEACE AND LOVE

Oh, by the way SC no disrespect intended at all.

:tossses him a beer:

Props to SC for making a game that allows me to get out all the agression, headaches, little voices, pyromania, arsehole bosses, cheating girlfriends, and all the other little problems life throws at me. Thank You.

Every one has a darkside. I just depends how much freedom you give it. I gave my darkside so much it killed the other half. Making me the wonderful person I am today.

• 3 months later...

I have a suggestion for Prisoners. Sendem to a planet using the transpoerter. Access Tactical/Loadout/TP/Then roseter up the Prisoners. then OTS the place where you beam them (pref an enemy)...Throw in resnig too just for the heck of it >:-D. Do I have too much free time or what.

quote:

Originally posted by XOR:

cook them and then eat them! and then video tape it then send it to all your enemies to make a point: Please send more intruders we are still hungry

Gammulens are the only ones who are known to do such a barbaric thing

quote:

Originally posted by Kalshion:

Gammulens are the only ones who are known to do such a barbaric thing

...yeah, true. We're not so barbaric, we just use Gammulans as fire wood while we're camping.

[rp] Hey Kalshion, throw another Gammulan in the fire it's getting cold around here![/rp]

Well I dont know about my crew but im robotic.

I dont need to eat or sleep but I can pretend if I wanted.

I was wondeing if a marine is in the same room with an intruder and they arent "searching" will they attack??? cus I lost my first marine the other day! I tried to clone him but it was too late, shortly later I noticed the chef leaving from the medical bay carring my marine

• 3 months later...

XOR you dont clone marines, just higher new ones, I like seeing their unsure looks when I have to higher a whole new crew load. I always make an example of one (beam down to the planet with him and grenade him)when they come aboard just to make sure the others know not to step out of line. . BTW I have a intruder related Question.. How do I get them off my ship. I had 40 in the brig and 10 watching them and no station would exept them.. How can I get EP for them??

quote:

Originally posted by Emmett.hendrick:

quote:

Originally posted by dennymala:

Just dock to a station and it will be done automatically.....

But you get charged for that! you loose XP (and maybe cash too I can't quite remember!)

Sure, but it'll happen when you have free raiders on your ship NOT when you have them captured in the brig; on the contrary your brig will be emptied and you'll get XP....

• 4 weeks later...

How long do I have to be at the station before they are tranxfered. I sat in a station(allied) for 12 minutes repairing damage the little (insert colorful words here) did. and when I left the station they were still on board in the brig. I dont know why but they never got off. I should judge them to a long walk on pluto as I fly away and never look back

quote:

when I left the station they were still on board in the brig.

sounds like you havn't patched through to v. 1.01.01. This is an issue that I believed was addressed by a recent patch as reported in the VCF.

Well...usually it happens instanctly after you dock...... I was never be able to see an intruder in the brig when docked.....

Maybe it's due to a corrupted game......

I have patched..It gets rid on the intruders but the prisoners stay on board! oh well I useualy jsut shut off life support when I get intruders and take a shuttle with myself on it for a while I can clone who I need later

• 4 months later...

quote:

Originally posted by TSCavalier:

I did a search for info about Intruders and found this thread. In my current game in UC (retail 2.0, not demo, but this would apply to demo changes, too), I was boarded by about 20 intruders. I followed all the prescribed techniques for eliminating them (prepping marines, turning off launch control, etc.) but I've still lost about half of my marines, and there are still intruders on board (hiding out in the shuttles and fighters trying to escape).

Just curious, but have any of the issues/suggestions regarding boarding been addressed in UC from BCM (note, not saying it's a problem, just asking if anything specific is different between BCM... which I never played... and UC)?

Thanks!

I don't know where you were searching, but I came up with five hits for "intruder" in the subject. This is one of them. So I have deleted your post from the demo forum where you posted it and moved it here.

You can thank me later