ODS & ARTIFACTS

Vlad

ok i have Two Questions one has been touched on but never answered entirely. The other is perhapse a dumb question. Ok the Dumb one first. I bought a Trancor ODS can I/ How do I Deploy it (i want to OPPRESS A PLANET)? Second After they are avalable what starstations are what artifacts located? I have 8 Mill Galcreds and Im ready to upgrade the charges from petty Raiding to Mass Murder! Until then i'll be awaiting a response.

Made the topic readable Tyrn

[ 05-12-2003, 11:40 AM: Message edited by: Tyrn ]

Now that ive added it id thought id put a post with my comp profile here too. mabie you can tell me why its such a piece of crap

/

/

/

Guest Private Cyberoket

quote:

Originally posted by Eclipse:

you can't deploy ODS's

Damm!!!! that was my master plan.

I hope they allow that in BCG.

Wonder if you can tow a disabled enemy ODS into your reigion, capture and fix it.(Maby thats for BCG to.)

I guess I'll just have to wipe out all the infested scum of the universe the hard way.

Planet..... by..... Planet.......jeeeeez.

Ohh darn ill have to terrorize a planet threw hard work and OTSM's GRRRR... oh well, still im looking for the Artifacts does anyone know the Stations that sell them? PLEASE, IS A LITTLE GALACTIC MAYHEM IS IN ORDER!

Guest MIKE113

quote:

im looking for the Artifacts does anyone know the Stations that sell them?

No Artifacts will show until 3 days of in game time has passed. Then they show up in most stations.

quote:

VLAD the Raider/Pirate

After they are avalable what starstations are what artifacts located?

To quote the caption underneath The Newbie Forum title

quote:

Anything goes, as long as you've READ the manual *AND* the appendix.

I would suggest that you read the Appendix. It mentions the Artifacts big and bold on the main page. Click the link and your question is answered in the first paragraph.

quote:

Cyberoket

Damm!!!! that was my master plan.

I hope they allow that in BCG.

I seriously doubt it.

quote:

Wonder if you can tow a disabled enemy ODS into your reigion, capture and fix it.(Maby thats for BCG to.)

No.

I'm wondering if this shouldn't have been in the noob forum. But VLAD please fix your topic title. Separate the ODS, the ampersand, and Artifacts. You'll screw up the search engine.

I take that back it works but still looks awful.

[ 05-06-2003, 11:04 PM: Message edited by: Cmdr Chavik ]

Well Carl if that is the case then it was worth it cause if I cant have them no one should. Plus I was planning on killing the station after AQUIREING IT. I guess if I destroyed it, then i guess im doomed to small time killing. Transports, Shuttles, annoying good doers. I hoipe this isnt the case but it may will be.