Question about... ship locations

kschang

Is there a list of ship locations?

EX: Bridge, Medibay, Crew Quarters, Galley, turboshaft, etc.

Or does it vary from ship to ship?

Or is there a ship deck diagram somewhere to see which is connected to what?

[Honest, I looked through the manual, the appendices and the "search" already!]

quote:

Originally posted by Bandus:

What would be the point of having something like this exactly? I'm just curious...

Probably something new to stick into the appendix. But it's interesting to see how each ship is laid out, which is where, and things like that.

quote:

Originally posted by Bandus:

Ok. So it's basically an "extra" type thing for more of an immersion factor?

Actually, I was thinking more like "what affects what else". For example, if corridor deck 1 is damaged, than bridge may be cut off from ___. If ___ is damaged, then ___ cannot get to ___, and so on and so forth.

Though on the other hand, I sorta wish this is all in a graphical format.

quote:

Originally posted by DREADA:

Back in BC3k days, an unofficial layout image was available on the boards for area locations by deck, but just for the Mk1 Battlecruiser. I've probably still got it on my home machine somewhere, could dig it up next time I'm home?

To my knowledge, there is no such layout diagram for BCM/BCMG... as you know there are a lotta ships!

Please do. I used to have the BC3K layout. Eclipse fixed it for me once but it got corrupted again. Then there was the BCM layout with the VTOL bay. I used to have that as well.

edit in: I have found the BCMDECKS.ZIP on my aol server and downloaded it again.

I also have an empty folder called bclayout.zip. DREADA I think that is the file you should be looking for.

[ 06-27-2003, 09:46 PM: Message edited by: Cmdr Chavik ]