Where are the Gammulan fleets?????!!?!?!

Falstaff

Okay... Where are they?

I flew through Credian space, through Valkarie territory, straight up to Gammula capturing every hostile starstation on the way. I've only had one Gam/mil Stormcarrier confront me... After waking up from a 3 minute nap while waiting for him to jump to my position he only took 20 seconds to wax. Those big slow luggers take a while to get out of HJ and they're terribly vulnerable to IOD fire. But where the heck are the dreaded Gammulan fleets? I'm waiting for a butt kicking and I'm not getting one. I expected more action than this.

I am in roam and have spent time mining and upgrading my Violon. But I am running into more raiders and criminals than Gam/mil. I'm starting to wonder if there are any Gammulan military out there. How do I get them to come after me?

I don't even have a fleet with me fer cryin' out loud. I'm just one ship!

Well, if capturing every star-station with their name on it isn't enough harrassing......

Oh well. I've taken to beaming down and plugging their soldiers one at a time. It's much more gratifying to watch them die in person.... You'd think they'd send a tank after me after a while.. But nope. Just marines that can't hit a sidestepping target.

Don't worry, you'll get what you deserve. I can't speak for the Artificial Intelligent Gammulans in the game because I didn't program it, but I can speak for myself and the rest of the members of the Gammulan fleet and say that we are here.....

quote:

Originally posted by Sir John Falstaff:

quote:

Originally posted by LordDavid:

Don't worry, you'll get what you deserve.

A medal?

I'm sure it will be the small round kind that get pinned to the forehead.

quote:

Originally posted by Eclipse:

quote:

quote:

A medal?

Heeeeyyyyyyyy.... Whose side are you on????

[rp]

Yes, sure, I'll give you some metal.... a metal bullet in your body instead of an energy weapon! Oh.. you said medal.. my bad.... then will the purple heart work after I send you back home crying after incapacitating you?

[/rp]

quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Eclipse:

quote:

quote:

A medal?

Heeeeyyyyyyyy.... Whose side are you on????

Insurgents... remember your my target too. just if a gammie is in the area he's first priority.

I'll have to remember that.

I hadn't noticed that you were Insurgent. Silly me. I guess I don't see that insignia often, since most of them wind up being space dust too quick....

There's a reason Gammulans are worth more ep than Insurgents.

----boy, am I in for a "whupp'n" if I ever get to play online.....---

Gee....

Isn't there anyone from Prime Fleet going to back up the greenhorn cadet in his first barfight with the gammies and the infidel.. I mean Gammulans and Insurgents?

Or do I just get to die here like a dog?

quote:

Gee....

Isn't there anyone from Prime Fleet going to back up the greenhorn cadet in his first barfight with the gammies and the infidel.. I mean Gammulans and Insurgents?

Or do I just get to die here like a dog?

We can paint a big red target on you and play fetch.

quote:

Every dog has fleas.

It's easy enough to scratch.....

But it seems that the dogs never can quite scratch them away for good...

quote:

Okay... Where are they?

I flew through Credian space, through Valkarie territory, straight up to Gammula capturing every hostile starstation on the way. I've only had one Gam/mil Stormcarrier confront me... After waking up from a 3 minute nap while waiting for him to jump to my position he only took 20 seconds to wax. Those big slow luggers take a while to get out of HJ and they're terribly vulnerable to IOD fire. But where the heck are the dreaded Gammulan fleets? I'm waiting for a butt kicking and I'm not getting one. I expected more action than this.

I am in roam and have spent time mining and upgrading my Violon. But I am running into more raiders and criminals than Gam/mil. I'm starting to wonder if there are any Gammulan military out there. How do I get them to come after me?

I don't even have a fleet with me fer cryin' out loud. I'm just one ship!

Been there... done that.. there are no more gammulen stations left in my roam campaign =D and hardly any insurgent ones left to, I think the only station left was Destiny and im camping the wormholes kinda funny when every transport that enters the region is an insurgent transport (and becomes space debris... found some VERY nice cargo to.. including 4 artifacts *bug?,never had that happen before* )

Anywho as long as the little bar fight doesn't turn ugly im not going to step in... but if it does get ugly myself and the 1st OMB's will jump in and clean house (literaly)