That damned salary.......you have it but they don't get it payed.....

DennyMala

I see in the COMMLINK inteface in the stat page stat I have a salary granted for my work in the terran military as a commander of a GCV spaceship......

Well the question is simple.... anyone knows when that damned burocrats will pay me that damned money?

Is there a fixed delay of time such as once per day or so, or I must do something impressive to be payed.....?

Thanks for the help...!!

Thanks.... probably I miss it in the manual but it's not on page 10... I got the italian version of the BCMG manual...... I'll check twice..... sorry

quote:

Originally posted by Gallion:

quote:

Originally posted by MIKE113:

Two daily installments,once every 12 hours.

Manual p.10

Well I was close

Always Read The Fine Manual

TTFN

Well... I have look at the manual again but I can't find it out..... please someone could give me directions......(not the page please, I got the italian version and it's not the same... maybe the section or paragraph....)

Who cares? Put down mining drones, capture starships, gather cargo pods, and fly trading missions. You'll make so much money that your salary will seem like chump-change.

I've never noticed my salary, it's so small in comparison to the money I make from other means I can't tell when it comes in.

quote:

Originally posted by Sir John Falstaff:

Who cares? Put down mining drones, capture starships, gather cargo pods, and fly trading missions. You'll make so much money that your salary will seem like chump-change.

I've never noticed my salary, it's so small in comparison to the money I make from other means I can't tell when it comes in.

It's true.....but money isn't never enough.....