KEYBOARD PROBLEM

BIG BEN

Hello , I am new to BCMG and have some problems/questions

Because I bought the game here in Spain the booklet is in Spanish but the game and the manual in English.

Is it possible to download the English version of the "KEYBOARD COMMAND SHEET".

An other question I have is how I can send the other shuttleÔÇÖs to a planet and let the mining drone collect ore. I can launch one shuttle with my AE and start the mining and I can also launch the other SC but how to let them go the planet/moon to start mining I donÔÇÖt know.

Thanks for the Help

Great GAME

quote:

Is it possible to download the English version of the "KEYBOARD COMMAND SHEET".

No.

quote:

An other question I have is how I can send the other shuttleÔÇÖs to a planet and let the mining drone collect ore. I can launch one shuttle with my AE and start the mining and I can also launch the other SC but how to let them go the planet/moon to start mining I donÔÇÖt know.

Use the search feature and you will find lots of info. under "mining".

Here is a nice thread on mining

Hi... I think you're the newbie of the day... ...

Before asking something in the forums try to register in the proper manner and put your system info in your sig.....and remember always to Read The Fine Manual (RTFM) and Search The Fine Forums (STFF) using the search function......

READ THIS......

..... AND THIS.... ...

BYE...

Yes you are correct for the second part of the questions I should have search the forum first.

And for the other one

How or who can I get/give/send me a ENGLISH KEYBOARD COMMAND SHEET. Because the Spanish one that I have has a lot off errors in it and I am very

Thanks

Guest Grayfox

i do believe this issue has been discussed before. in the future please use the search function to look for possible answers/solutions before posting if possible.

since im such a nice guy ill give ya a freebie on this one

for your shuttle problem, you dont have to put your AE into the shuttle. you can put a marine, a medic, or another crew member of your choice into the shuttle you want to launch. want to launch 4 shuttles at once? then put one crew member in each shuttle.

to get each shuttle to deploy their mining drone, goto tacops (alt+s) and set waypoints for your shuttles. i usually set 3 waypoints per shuttle on a planet. 1st waypoint being continue to next waypoint, 2nd one being deploy mining drone, and 3rd one being halt and wait for further orders. then, launch your shuttles. youre shuttles will bee-line towards the planet, and follow their waypoints.

after your shuttles deploy their drones and reach their 3rd waypoint, you can go into the shuttle command and control and order your shuttles to RTB.

this is my gift to you. i hope this answers your question.

quote:

Originally posted by Grayfox:

after your shuttles deploy their drones and reach their 3rd waypoint, you can go into the shuttle command and control and order your shuttles to RTB.

If you're in a hurry, watch for each shuttle pilot to report that his/her drone has been deployed. You can then immediately order the pilot to RTB.

As for the keyboard commands, many of them can be bypassed by using the icons on each side of the HUD.

Hello Again,

I know how to mine now, when Spindoktor send me the info and I search the forum, thx.

The other thing that I need still is an English KEYBOARD COMMANDS SHEET.

Because the Spanish one has some errors.

Can some one send me a copy, or tell me where to get one.

Thanks