Mining Drone Deployment

KLear

in the versions before Millenium the mining drones could be deployed remotely. as an extra command given to the shuttle. In BCMG and UC not. also in prev versions you could remotely control your fighters and shuttles. this has been removed in Mullenium or above. Is this game not meant to become better and more complex ... rather then loosing features?

I think you can remotely deploy drones.....

You do it through Tacops by setting Waypoints.

Try using a probe so you can access other star systems through Tacops, then set SC(shuttle Craft, not supreme commander, Ha!)waypoints to deploy the drone on a planet. Hope this helps a little.

quote:

Originally posted by Littlealx:

If you want things done right, do it yourself. The AI likes to land your shuttles underground.

More like crash.

quote:

Originally posted by KLear:

in the versions before Millenium the mining drones could be deployed remotely. as an extra command given to the shuttle. In BCMG and UC not. also in prev versions you could remotely control your fighters and shuttles. this has been removed in Mullenium or above. Is this game not meant to become better and more complex ... rather then loosing features?

Look again,the option in the waypoints menu to deploy drones DO exist.

Since Millenium,the commander(AE) represents you in the BC universe.I think that way IS more complex than the original BC,dont you think? You can still use any of your assets but you have to physically move your AE to that asset,just like it would be in real life.I cant think any way to do it more complex.You may not like it (I didnt at first) but this game is made to be complex not an easy arcade.Dont worry you will like it at the end when you get used to