How do you *feed* the crew

msteele999

Hope this one does not sound crazy ... but:

- how do I feed my crew - I noticed that anyone sent to the medibay came back with a much lower hunger factor - is this the best way?

- I cannot get my medics to stand down and stay OFF DUTY - they are getting fatigued - how do I get them to rest

Thanks again!

They usually rest or eat when you put them off-duty... unless they're dead tired or starving.

To put your medics to rest you must also send your medic officer off-duty or she will recall your crew....

And I imagine, the reason they keep going back to work after you take them off duty, is you Medical officer is countermanding your orders..LOL. put the MO in the brig for an hour, and maybe she will stop doing that... :D Either way, If your Med Officer, is off duty, you can dictate orders without those problems. Same goes for the CO, FO, and chief Engineer.

I just send em to the brig for an extended stay, and(dont know if its real), but they appear to pay more attention to ME!!.. :D

• 1 month later...

quote:

Originally posted by Ditto00:

Is it AI related if personel keep going into the galley 10 times before they finally eat? I even had someone nearly die until they finally sat down and ate.

Have noticed if they are really tired and really hungry with a low AI they can't figure out which to do first until they almost die. They just jump back and forth between sleeping (off duty) and eating (galley).

In other words they are too stupid to choose one until it almost kills them. But they learn from it, it goes away as the AI increase.