Modeled Cockpit?

Darkling

It was a feature that was toyed with for BC:3020 but was scrapped due to time:value before it really got far. BC3K had bitmap cockpits for the CC and support craft.

Guest Remo Williams

Yeah that was pretty cool for BC3K and feasible since there was only 1 cc, 4 shuttles, 4 fighters and 4 OC that had to have cockpits modeled. Its completely unrealistic to consider that feature for BCM, BCMG, or UC though due to the number of vessels in the game.

quote:

Originally posted by Remo Williams:

Yeah that was pretty cool for BC3K and feasible since there was only 1 cc, 4 shuttles, 4 fighters and 4 OC that had to have cockpits modeled. Its completely unrealistic to consider that feature for BCM, BCMG, or UC though due to the number of vessels in the game.

That's too bad because that's one feature that I really thinks adds to the immersion factor

quote:

Originally posted by Darkling:

I was checking out this page over at
and noticed that it shows a fully modeled Cockpit? I've never played BC3K so I was wondering, is this a mistake or is this how BC3K was?

Just check the 3000AD┬┤s product shots page from 3000ad and you will see more shots from this game (more than underdogs page).

quote:

well what about doing cockpits for the default vessels (megaron?,etc) and leaving the others without one?