Keyboard shortcuts

Check your--- darn BCM isnt installed.. Look in the manual, (the one on your BCM CD) poke around in there and there should be a full list of all the commands. (Check the VCF for any key updates- I think there were a few changes to FP mode nothing major though...)

quote:

Originally posted by Michael:

Okay, I have invested a couple hours searching for a list of keyboard shortcuts and have come up empty. I'm sure I'm missing something obvious, but I don't know what it is. What's really frustrating is that I used to have one printed off, but have lost it. Help!!

What game are you talking about? Since you have BCM (seeing that you have it registered in the online DB), what happened to your keyboard sheet that came with it?

Suprisingly (?), the rest of the ladies responding to this thread, didn't see it fit to make this inquiry.

[ 06-21-2002, 11:59: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

quote:

Okay, I have invested a couple hours searching for a list of keyboard shortcuts and have come up empty. I'm sure I'm missing something obvious, but I don't know what it is. What's really frustrating is that I used to have one printed off, but have lost it. Help!!

What game are you talking about? Since you have BCM (seeing that you have it registered in the online DB), what happened to your keyboard sheet that came with it?

Suprisingly (?), the rest of the ladies responding to this thread, didn't see it fit to make this inquiry.

No that's what he said : he lost the sheet that came with the game

Okay ... I finally located the cheat sheet that came with the game. Thanks for reminding me that there is one. I had put the game aside some time ago to wait for a few more patches to get more stability. I knew I was setting myself up for some hits, but this game is absolutely AWESOME and I really want to get back into it. Thanks for your patience.

quote:

Originally posted by Carl Burning:

Check your--- darn BCM isnt installed.. Look in the manual, (the one on your BCM CD) poke around in there and there should be a full list of all the commands. (Check the VCF for any key updates- I think there were a few changes to FP mode nothing major though...)

BTW where in the world have YOU been Mr.Carl Burning?

quote:

Okay ... I finally located the cheat sheet that came with the game. Thanks for reminding me that there is one. I had put the game aside some time ago to wait for a few more patches to get more stability. I knew I was setting myself up for some hits, but this game is absolutely AWESOME and I really want to get back into it. Thanks for your patience.

err... ok

quote:

Originally posted by Kartoffel:

quote:

I finally located the cheat sheet that came with the game.

What the heck?!?

SC, did you include cheat sheets with BCM?

He's probably refering to the keyboard sheet as a cheat sheet. Dunno. Ask him.

Heh, this should really trip him up.....

Hey Mike, what does this cheat sheet look like?

[ 06-22-2002, 10:10 AM: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]

Like I said ... I knew I was opening myself up to take a beating. But hey, I'm secure.

I meant the keyboard shortcut sheet. The one with the keyboard commands on one side and the map of the universe on the other. I had forgotten that there was one until someone reminded me in one of the posts. I found it stuffed inside a manual for a different game. That's what comes from having too many manuals crammed into a small space.

• 1 year later...

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

quote:

Wel! As Michel did more than one year ago. I did also have problems to find the keyboard sheet. I was sure that either this thread should exits either the keyboard sheet was to be foud in de appendix or in de manual.

My problem is that I bought a German issued version of BCMG. Luckyly for me the program is in English (thank God!) but the book that came with the CD is in German! Therefore the keyboard sheet is in German aswel. And I don't speak German! So my only 2 options are:

[*]Either to ask one of you for a in English written keyboardsheet

[*]Either to type it my zelf en hope that the translation machine of yahoo, altvista, etc, etc does a good job.

Soooo.... Can anyone help me?

quote:

[*]
Either to type it my
zelf en
hope that the translation machine of yahoo, altvista, etc, etc does a good job.

[*]Either to type it myself and hope that the translation machine of yahoo, altvista, etc, etc does a good job.

Sorry I was a mix of Duch and English

Wel at least now it is a little bit beter

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I figured as much, but no harm in trying . Maybe the map could be offered as a large image download so people can print their own poster? Cause you can just take it to Kinko's or something and have them print it nice and big. Since you can't get the poster anymore. I don't think that would be a bad thing.