Cheats ?

quote:

Originally posted by Krill:

Hi i was wondering if there was any Cheats for Universal Combat ? Thx

Sorry,dude. Your only hope with UC,at the moment,is the -i command line parameter,which is invincibility.

However,in BCMG, the /cheat parameter is still effective,which allows all kinds of neat things.I use it strictly as a 'time speed up'.Just so I don't have to wait all day for mining drones to fill up.

Please, SC ...how about a limited /cheat in UC?

(Maybe someday???).

Thanks Guys i really Apreciate the help And Supreme Commander, I Think Cheats are for Whimps but im a newb i use CHeats to get used to it and im not even using the -i becuase you should beable to die if you cant die it takes fun out of the game i was looking mainly for Time Collapse and Speeding up the game so i do have to waif for ever to Planet fall.So my vote go's to Cheats are for Whimps so i must be one Thanks for all Replys

quote:

Originally posted by Krill:

...i was looking mainly for Time Collapse and Speeding up the game so i do have to waif for ever to Planet fall.

To shorten planetfall time:

1. Set waypoints via TacOps.

2. Hyperjump to the planet using Shift+9.

3. Target the planet via the NID.

4. Press Shift+9.

Hyperjump usually sets you in about a 150km orbit. Pressing Shif+9 will give you the option for immediate planetfall ... if you have the planet targeted.