Universal Combat v2.0 Patch Comments

Comment on RC7:

quote:

Logic that prevented pitch maneuvers for shuttles on a planet is now disabled in space

In space, when an objective is vertically above or below from the perspective of an object, it is encouraged to perform a pitch maneuver

If an object is ordered to tow another object it no longer stops moving when near the objective if it has not yet obtained a tractor lock

If you attempted to tow a cargo pod while flying the craft (shuttle/cc), you will be prompted to transfer the cargo pod contents (if any).

You mean my shuttles won't spiral around cargopods for ten minutes now in space for no reason?

(This was my number 3 aggravation with single player)

quote:

Originally posted by Theril Al Penn:

You mean my shuttles won't spiral around cargopods for ten minutes now in space for no reason?

(This was my number 3 aggravation with single player)

Yeah, I didn't even know this was happening (nobody reported it) until the other day when I was testing/writing the tutorial script.

YAY! My I don't need to use my workaround for getting my shuttles to collect cargo pods now! But wait! There's more! My shuttles actually tow things now instead of flying up to it and grinning at the poor disabled fool through the window.

Multiplay is OMG stable now. It is so much fun! I do LAN mostly sence everyone I know is not online at 3AM.

SC, You always contunue to amaze us!

hehe, its getting there. Things just take time.

We had a blast last night....until I crashed the server (I used the HSD cheat to spy into the region clients were in. I forgot that I hadn't tested that since I change the mp server model back in Feb) trying to save Kyle from an Empirian Police cruiser trying to ruin our pilgrimage to Galadran.

LOL I was quite alright. The police cruiser withered under my IOD barrage and Sho's PTA. It did seem that alot of NPC's were going for me there at the end... musta had something to do with the 10% hull/armor

/me goes off muttering about stupid flux fields.

• 3 weeks later...

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

hehe, its getting there. Things just take time.

We had a blast last night....until I crashed the server (I used the HSD cheat to spy into the region clients were in. I forgot that I hadn't tested that since I change the mp server model back in Feb) trying to save Kyle from an Empirian Police cruiser trying to ruin our pilgrimage to Galadran.

God Gun SC, God Gun. Forgot HSD cheat, God Gun is the way to go.

Ouch...

Well prolly I missed something again... . I can't read, I have searchophobia. As soon as I start to search forums I am getting cold, start shivering and curse... please help .

Thanks, I really didn't know about this. This whole thing is very complicated, even if I like complicated games it still takes time to learn everything... Now I know where to find UC bible .

• 2 years later...