Beaming from Ship to SHip

Sure thing.

It can't be done. Personally, I wouldn't send my boys over to a ship I intend on blowing up - would you? You can transport troops and crew to planet based locations via Tacops.

Hope it helps.

quote:

Originally posted by Scarlek:

I wouldn't send my boys over to a ship I intend on blowing up - would you?

...yeah I would. If Resnig was on board and has succeeded on getting on my last nerve.

quote:

Originally posted by Ricochet:

quote:

Originally posted by captainjamesmartin:

the manual is 54 pages!

Surely you're not talking about the same 96-page manual I have sitting in front of me?

The UK manual is smaller due to the smaller print size and fonts they used over there. I'm surprised anyone can bloody well read it. I have a copy here and its, well, smallish.

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

The UK manual is smaller due to the smaller print size and fonts they used over there. I'm surprised anyone can bloody well read it. I have a copy here and its, well, smallish.

Noted. Wow...I think I'll keep quiet for a while

Guest Fox__Trot

Got moo? I mean wait

I would send my boys over to any bc -- they can go right for the friggin reactors and all I have to do is come along and tow that bc into dock and collect the reward! oh yeah

-Fox

PS: I had nothing better to say honestly

Usually I read manuals in bed (if the girl doesn't feel like *being cute*), but heck, with these kind of font sizes I get tired as fast as when the girl WOULD be in *being cute* mode

And then to remember that my yearly medical shows no eye problems at all...