A very newbie question

whaven

That had UC for about 6 months now but just started playing it for about 2 weeks. I think 3000AD should start have a college course for UC, but it is a great sim. Anyway my question is when you are controlling a fleet how do get the other ship to commit a joint op and land marines the same time the CC ship does in sync?

I want to attack a planetary base enmass but can't seem to get that point to work out.

Thanks for your help

Midshipman Whave

I'm astonished you didn't get your profile deleted yet whaven. Fig your signature fast (go to the index of the forums, and click "Read This NOW! (Updated!), and after you get your answer in this post, I suggest you read around first aqnd use search, or you will get banned for posting monotinous questions.

Many questions are found in other game forums as well, like Battlecrusier Discussions.

quote:

Originally posted by Ditto00:

I'm astonished you didn't get your profile deleted yet whaven.

We've relaxed the rules a bit in order to give n00bs the chance to sort it out. Once notified, if they post again - without it - the profile is as good as gone.

quote:

Originally posted by whaven:

Anyway my question is when you are controlling a fleet how do get the other ship to commit a joint op and land marines the same time the CC ship does in sync?

You can't because there are no orders which allow you to order an NPC craft to deploy troops.