What is RC3? any thing to do with Universal Combat?

Blackstaff

Since you posted here I deleted your other topic.

I just have the latest patch for UC. I like the game the way it is.

You HAD to have seen that in the solar reactor thread. I was just relaying info from the version control file to street.

RC means release candidate and has not yet (if it will ever) been used as a patch number for UC.

Thank you for replying i just started playing the have and i have having alot of trouble keeps crashing and i cant save my games and on the Mserver i think i am the only one that plays it hehe. i am reading the boards and reinstalling to move the patches, mabe that will fix my save game problem

Yes i saw something about adding fighters or cloaks to ships gave it a try and it didnt work but right now i am happy if any thing works after i get my bugs worked out i cant wate to start doing the quest. as long as i dont have to land on any planets every time i get passed the planet fall i end up on the ground or under water and cant get up some times with damage and it takes forever for a tow to come.

Oh one more Q befor i go eat dinner i just installed the game and ran 2.00.00 and 2.00.12 in the exe folder, think that was sposta fex my save games. Is there any thing else you know about that i can do to prevent bugs you have already come across like crashing when you try and get a close up of a planet or planet base? any noob info would be great i havent found the quick save command yet so when i crashes i lose alot of hours of my life I'll be back in about 15 min

My understanding is that quick save has been removed as an option. Too unstable. Try pressing ALT-G to save and then Resume - to carry on. Never had a problem with any save games doing this.