A hand full of Q's

Blackstaff

Well X Im just meeting people that play the game and getting some help along the way.

So dont step to me ya heard!

(shakes his head) I went for about 4 hours today and out of no where i crashed to the desktop. I had about 8 prisoners and alot of stuff i had picked up along the way. just on auto drive and boom 4 hours of my life wasted (shakes it off) Back to my ship (groumbles)

BIG COMPUTERIZED VOICE: WARNING! VIOLATION OF POSTED FORUM FULES OR READMES CAN SUBJECT OFFENDER TO INSTANT PROFILE DELETION AND/OR TOTAL AND COMPLTE SITEBANNING FROM THE 3000AD WEBSITE. STEP "AWAY" FROM THE BATTLECRUISER.

Anywho, instead of asking a million billion questions of us King, go and start up a game and WATCH what happens when you do things. It's called trial and error. Read the manual, several times, read the appendix, then search the forums for any questions you may or may not have about the game. THEN if you don't find something, ask.

Take the time to type more legibly. Ya' be goin' like a banshee!

OH, and street... I'm half Irish. *DUN DUN DUN!!!!*

Explains much doesn't it?

quote:

If you turn your shields off to save the very expinsive gas that runs them how do you keep form taking alot of damage

well, I'm a noob at this as well, however, if you're worried about conserving fuel (iridium, radine, plutonium), try the following. take your cc to earth (for example) and deploy all four mining drones. Now just let it go and wait until they're all completely full. Recover them, launch back into space and sell the mined minerals at GCHQ. In a single run, I went from having 75k in the bank to around 2.5mil and was able to buy a very large amount of each of the three primary fuels. Anyway, given the ability to mine, you should be able to get a decent amount of cash to pay for fuel. Also, it didn't appear as though I was being penalized for loading up on tons of fuel, but maybe I wasn't watching the numbers closely enough.

quote:

Originally posted by KING RHODAR:

I have suppressed your ability to post on the forum for the next two weeks. That should give you enough time for the rules of this forum to sink in and for you use the resources at your disposal in learning the game.

Next time, heed my warnings.

quote:

Originally posted by Admiral Tigerclaw:

He seems to lack a grasp of english the rest of us have.

He's from Florida. Though that doesn't say much, does it?

Anyway, I have released his profile; so contact him and make him stop spamming my boards please.