Could You Guys Please Help Me...Sorry

Jaggers

Hello, I am very new to this game, I just go patch 2.13 and I tryed to join a mulitplayer server and it asked for a password. I was wondering if the servers are ever un locked or, do you give out the password? Also about the money issue how can you send probes to get money for trade?

Sorry, I know I am a noob please forgive me.

All data is on your registration page.

You can get server passwords there. Please link your registration info in your sig. Next, read the ENTIRE MANUAL, and the appendix. THEN search this forum with search function. Then, play around with the controls doing some of the good ol' TRIAL AND ERROR.

After, and ONLY AFTER that, will you recieve help. Do you KNOW how many newbies a week would come asking the same questions OVER and OVER if SC didn't enforce the the HARSH policies?

quote:

Originally posted by Jaggers:

I have done all that I am sorry, I have a lot of work I have to do with Bungie Studios (Halo 2 Project)

So, uhm, what are you doing here then? I don't understand what you're saying. If you can't take the time to do things properly - because of whatever the heck you're doing with Halo2 - you won't be able to play this game.

• 2 weeks later...

Halo 2? Thats kinda hard to believe that your working on halo 2. What your name? And tell me the truth. Also what programming language is used to make halo? You may not program it but you should know if your helping work on Halo 2. If i see no reply within 1 week i will rest my case that you are NOT working on Halo 2

quote:

Originally posted by Cartmanbeeps:

Halo 2? Thats kinda hard to believe that your working on halo 2. What your name? And tell me the truth. Also what programming language is used to make halo? You may not program it but you should know if your helping work on Halo 2. If i see no reply within 1 week i will rest my case that you are NOT working on Halo 2

He's probably a beta tester (even that I seriously doubt, just look at the state of his sig profile); definitely not a programmer and part of the dev crew.

LOL! Yeah. And a beta tester would still have time to play UC probaly. And i agree. A programmer doesnt talk like that. But even the person who did the marketing for Halo knew what language halo was programmed in. If you check if System Profile Infomation it is Pathetic.

Check em out. He spell GeForce with 2 e's. Doesnt tell much about anything. A person who works on a computer game would be more specific.