UC miscellaneous

Cruis.In

Ok I surrender my vet status for battlecruiser temporarily, assuming I ever had it. This is UC, not BC. So since playing on and off over the last few months, somethings have bugged me, some changes.

Like the way when you jump to a target you are about 100 - 200k out and have to fly the rest of the way on this slow slow thrust, which supposedly is afterburn. And then the next problem is this max thrust is about 260 or so in my Questar Heavy Cruiser. This has just slown the over all pace of the game for me, coming from bcm.

can't really hear my pta fire...

anyway there is a hurricane coming so I'm going to charge my batteries to play through UC on it.

quote:

All you need is to pick up a few STOs. And bingo bango WAMMO! IT'S PAYDAY!

Yep I totally agree on that one, I was lucky enough to find two after fighting a few Cap ships in the Mars Region, and all of a sudden I was able to upgrade my ship a loooong way, with money to spare.

Figures when I picked up my mining drones from Phobos I was dis-appointed with what they brought back

quote:

secondly I can't hear myself take hits against the ship either, no sounds for that?

You should be able to hear a thumping sound when your armour takes hits (I'm not entirely certain whether the shield makes any noise). It's not an overwelming sound, it's the kind of noise one would expect if some-one is stamping the floor in the corridor behind the bridge.

I wish it was a little faster on the planet for me.

I love flying over a mission zone with my CC and letting my PTA's do the work. The dorsal ones knock off the fighters fast and the ventral ones rain death down below. I also get lower than radar and eventually lose all the locks and launches against me and just hover there.

I didn't really want to buy a new computer... but it seems when I do away in december, which is as good a time as any.....I'll be back with something faster than a 3ghz... and some video card with like 256 ram. And from guessing I think BCO will run fine on that, since it's using alot of the same stuff from UC. Even though it'll have certain graphical upgrades, I hope what I buy should be ahead enough.

Now we just have to wait for all that overtime money from almost a year ago. Splurge...

I wonder if I should buy a desktop or laptop again, I've quite enjoyed UC on this laptop... plus now that I actually have a desk, when I set up on the desk instead of the bed its just as comfortable as if it were a desktop. And I like to move around with it. so I think so

darn the sc for making me buy another PC!