Sigma mines

Guest C. Seth

• 3 weeks later...

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

You can't use them. They were for starstations and work in space much like the OTS does on the planet. They never got implemented (which is why you can't load/arm them) but will be in ucHTL.

AH! The result of the marvelous actions by The-Publisher-That-Should-Not-Be-Named! Will it be in games after ucHTL?

Guest Green00Monkey

ok. Seems like there is ALOT OF THINGS that are in the game, and are unusable, though they are buyable, and seem usable. Now I ask, WHY THE HELL are they in? Why put in features that you cant use! Thats like giving sum1 a gun and ammo, and saying that they cant use the ammo.

Wait.........you DEVs didnt find my hidden stash of pot while making the game right? I think that explains it!!Or wait, maybe the DEVs are just sadistic , player abusers who luv to torture us gamers by showing us features that we cant use, but are in the game which we can waste our time (and Credits) buying and trying to use!!

Please don't post rubbish. Just because its in the trading dB doesn't mean that it can be used.

Sigma mines were only designed for stations and have NO impact on the game. There are three first person inventory items (PSU/PRL/PSS) which were removed when the ability to handle inventory other than weapons, was removed. Every item in the game appears in the trade database because they are part of the same database. Just because its in the trade dB and can be traded, doesn't mean that it is usuable by the player.

And if you know ANYTHING about game development, you would know that it is not uncommon to drop features if they are not already in and implemented by the time the game is about to be released.

And you've made 8 posts, created 6 stupid threads (all of which have been deleted) refused to fix your sig despite several posts. You've been banned.