Fighter go boom...

Kooseefoo

Okay... I'm gonna be a newb here and ask one of those stupid questions: I lost my fighter. How do I replace it? I know you can buy new ones from a station but how do you get those from the cargo into a bay and how do you know what type of fighter its gonna be? All they have is "FC Asset".

You got it, or almost! When you lose a craft, you have to buy replacements, if available, at a base you can do business with. Once you have bought the replacement, go to Tactical, I believe, and you will see an option 'replace craft' or close. Click it and go!

Guest Green00Monkey

you can also add Invincibility aswell. So far, when testing out things cuz I was bored, that Invicibility affects EVERYTHING that is yours. Shuttles, Mines, Fighters, the CC, your Avatar. Anything that is considered under your control is invunerable.

quote:

Originally posted by Kooseefoo:

how do you know what type of fighter its gonna be? All they have is "FC Asset".

It will be the same type of FC as the one you are replacing. If for example you lost a Starmonk, the FC Asset will be a Starmonk.

To replace a lost FC...

Go to Tactical -> Loadout -> FC -> FC# that you wish to replace, and you'll see something to click on that replaces it.