Yes I am a Moron!

Yes I am a Moron.... I am as dumb as they get. You can't get dumber then me! I resently got seperate from my wife... don't worry it wasn't a messy breakup, just a lonely one. but I am staying in a very small town with a friend. I went to install UC cause I like the game and wanted to see how the patches have inproved it. well I found I have everything except the quick refrence card, it must of fell out. I have been using the manual. but it is a very painful experance as in my mind won't memorize them so I am alllllway be fliping back and forth. Is the anything I can do to get that replaced or if possible a print out. I can only afford $5.00CAD at most. Was hoping I would have more this month just to buy a new copy of the game... but life is on the crapey end right now.

I can mail my CDs/Booklet/box as proof I own the game, though it will use some of that $5! My life is in the dumps right now and hoping I won't get kicked in the Nards by posting this question. I kind of get the feeling I am going to get remind of how much of a Dumb*** I am for losing the card.

Im sure you have CD version,but Im talking about the case.Is that the type in which dvds are put? Im asking this because if its dvd case you may still have hope for your referance card as they are attached to the case.If not then you should provide a valid proof of purchase as piracy is a bit sensitive issue.

BTW you should check the pm you got from SC(the welcome message).

Ps.You need to relax

I have the CD case. I guess I am suck to sending The CD + CD Case + Manual + Box in to get the replacement. I do have a email recipt, but that is most like not good enough. Or do you think I am plainly just stuck to waiting and buying another copy?? I looked im my profile and there is no message... so maybe it was Deleted.. it was quite awhile ago.

Do you think there is there hope??

BTW I bought it from EB games. Also i am trying to relax.

quote:

Originally posted by Opal_Dragon:

Or do you think I am plainly just stuck to waiting and buying another copy??

Do you think there is there hope??

I dont think you need another copy,Im sure someone would scan the referance card and send it to you if you provide your POP.

quote:

I looked im my profile and there is no message... so maybe it was Deleted.. it was quite awhile ago.

It basically tells you to put a link of your sysinfo page to your sig.You can get the info by clicking "read this now" at the top of the main forum page.

Its important because Sc cares about it and he is the one who can give the permission to copy the refcard.

And meanwhile you may want to search uc,bcm,legacy forums for a similar incident,maybe Sc already told what to do in such a case.

Edit.Indeed he did good news

[ 10-15-2004, 02:17 PM: Message edited by: Wolfheart ]