base capture/destruction

dingbat91

ok i can blow up ebemy ground bases (which i do alot haha ) but is they anyway to actually capture/permanantly destroy the base's prefereably capture lol as i am fighting on a planet which i have no actual base and having a outpost on the planet would rock as i could get tanks ready there to blast other places as now i have been doing spec ops (dropping in with 1 tank 5 men and being trying to do as little noticible damage as i can (blowing up sam sites defense turrets landing pad) then coming in with my main ship and blasting everything i got and running off before the some fighters from the nearest base lol please help

Guest Shingen

You can't capture or permanently destroy planetary bases, structures or naval units. They will all rebuild eventually.

You CAN capture star-stations, but you can't permanently destroy them. They will rebuild eventually. If you capture the stations before it is destroyed, it will retain your race/caste alliance. However, NPCs can retake or destroy the same station you just captured.

Capturing star stations is easy in a cloaked carrier, hard in a uncloaked cruiser, and complicated in a lone fighter (IF you can get close enough). It all has to do with tactics, strategy and planning.

ahaha. Ive finally captured a starstation. 2 or 3. Here's how ya do it. And, turn off your PTA

1. Get To The NME (enemy) starstation

2. Pound away with 100% Till 100% of Shields and 90% of Armor Is Down

2a. Use The Enter Key to Regulate Bursts. Much More Controlled

3. Once the Station's armor is in the 3 digit zone (AKA: 999 - 400), Switch IOD to 10% Power

4. Tap The Enter Key. Each shot should lower is 100 - 150 armor each hit. Do so until it says SOS or is near 0.

5. STOP IF IT REACHES NEAR 0

6. If It reaches SOS, Dock and u just capped it. If you have Fleet C&C, Assign some ships for defense