PTA-, Weapon- and Shieldlevel

jah

Well, i have searched for those keywords, but i could noct find something. The manual writes, that SHIFT+[/] would increase or decrease the shield level, but it doesn't work. I have tried all keys on my board, but i can't find one that's working. It's the same with the Weapons and PTA Level. What should I do?

quote:

Originally posted by jah:

Well, i have searched for those keywords, but i could noct find something. The manual writes, that SHIFT+[/] would increase or decrease the shield level, but it doesn't work. I have tried all keys on my board, but i can't find one that's working. It's the same with the Weapons and PTA Level. What should I do?

RTFM?

Why not just select the desired level in the SSD with the mouse? Its right there in front of you. I use the keyboard commands for most things, but this is probably one example where its easier to use the mouse.

-> Jah

Those shortcut keys work only with u.s. keyboard. With XP it's easy to switch to u.s. keyboard to get those shortcut keys to work.

I always use mouse to change those levels, just like Spindoktor successed.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest DocHoliday

Ah, I've had the same problem and suspected it to be a Regional Settings thing.. So just switching the kbd layout will solve it? Cool.

Although some sort of key remapping option would be quite welcome too.

Thanks,

• 4 weeks later...