? about a video card

SunofVich

I am planning to get this game soon but before I do I was wondering if it would work on my video card. So I tried to contact the manuefacturers and they did'nt help worth squat. They gave me a list of video cards and then every on in that list had vertex shader 1.0-2.0 does not tell me exactly what version number so i'll ask anyone here:

does anyone have an Intel 82845G graphics controller and does it work with this UC?

quote:

Originally posted by SunofVich:

Intel 82845G graphics controller and does it work with this UC?

Gah, running an E-machine are we?

intel graphics anything is slow as snails in winter. the game might start but the FPS will be so low... I have a intel extreme graphics thing on the computer at work, and it's painfully slow running most screensavers, let alone games. I had them put in a radeon 7200 card so I didn't have to go on a coffe break while it updated the screen in photoshop. (yes radeon 7200 is almost twice as fast even if it's twice as old...)

also your going to want to register your system profile before you get banned.

• 2 weeks later...

I finally got a straight answer from Intel it does'nt have Vertex Shader support

Luckily i'm making a little money over Christmas break and I can use this game as an excuse to get a new video card (yes i'm getting the game for Xmas even though my computer can't run it)

I'm thinking about getting a Radeon 9600SE that will work UC.

now for another question:

What is the difference between a Video Card, Graphics Adapter, and Video Adapter?