Artifacts?!?Where are they

I have heard rumors that after you go through 3 days in the Game, that the Artifacts show up in the inventory of Stations. I am currently using a Firestorm, Fully Upgraded (w/o artifacts), full crew, missing one OC, a large cash amount, TacOps Commander rank.

I have now gone through 3 days in the game, I started on ??/04/?? and now its ??/07/?? and I currently have captured Gammula spacestation, and am currently a TR/INS

It's not like they just appear out of thin air once the third day arrives

Certain transports around the galaxy will appear with them on it (good luck finding WHICH)

I've noticed that sometime's it take's a tad longer than 3 days since it does take the transports some time to reach there destination

Give it time, You'll get that artifact soon enough

• 1 month later...

All stations have them But you have to keep looking. Sometimes Going to every station in your sector. I find That Starpath at Mars is a good place to start. Then Jupiter, Pluto, Then back track and look at Galcom. Keep doing that and then they will start filtering in to all stations.Oh also check the Station orbiting the moon. (Forgot that one once )

• 3 weeks later...

Commandche, I already answered that

quote:

Certain transports around the galaxy will appear with them on it (good luck finding WHICH)

there is no set spawn location for those transports, sometime's you might get lucky and down a transport that has one, but the odd's are stacked against you (then again, I've been quite lucky, I downed 5 transport's deep in gammy terroritory and managed to get ahold of 4 artifacts, and a crud load of other useful parts that'll keep me going for quite some time)

You need to SEARCH, that's the fun of this game, no one will tell you exactly where, for example, all I said is where I found mine, but then again, someone else might've gotten lucky and found them elsewhere, the possibilitys are ENDLESS

That's the fun of this game, Search, Explore, Experiment, use you're creative mind to find thing's out

quote:

Originally posted by Darkness Incarnate:

wat happened to it!!

Check your shuttles. Intruders tend to store stolen booty in shuttles with the hope of then absconding with the shuttles.

As for making use of artifacts, check the search function, here at the forum, and/or the Appendix in your game docs folder.

• 3 years later...