Xmas gifts and UC

typhon

Oh happy happy joy joy, I got an optima DLP projection system for Xmass which gives a pin sharp image from my computer on a 7 foot high projection screen, I set it up and plonked a chair in front of it, I then ran up UC and dimed the lights, What can I say but WOW , It really gives that on the bridge feel I also run two laptops by the command chair awsome just like having your own bridge dedicated to UC I have my own games room for this and am modifying it as I go along but boy dose it look good.

I just thought I would share that with you all, I may post pics when it finished, Just one thing bothering my is wether I might be taking the game too far

just added logitec laser mouse.

I know a major overhaul of the pc hardware is now due, with the xmas sale on I hope to pick up a few things at better prices, I just have to decide on one of the intel or amd paths, A new MB and graphics cardwill be a must, I hear you on the ucAWA which I will be buying as soon as it's available to me, I should have the upgrades buy the end of the week so everyting will be in place for the release of ucAWA when it is released, Thats asuming the excitment of playing it on this rig does not cause me to bust.

Only other thing I am looking into is joining a fleet but not sure if I am ready for it yet, I have the time and the rig but have only been playing UC for a year or so, however I guess my BC and BC300ad time might help

quote:

Originally posted by typhon:

Only other thing I am looking into is joining a fleet but not sure if I am ready for it yet...have only been playing UC for a year or so, however I guess my BC and BC300ad time might help

Most fleets have no such requirement. As long as you have the game and are willing to participate on a regular basis, you'll most likely be welcome to join up.

quote:

Originally posted by typhon:

Oh happy happy joy joy, I got an optima DLP projection system for Xmass which gives a pin sharp image from my computer on a 7 foot high projection screen, I set it up and plonked a chair in front of it, I then ran up UC and dimed the lights, What can I say but WOW , It really gives that on the bridge feel I also run two laptops by the command chair awsome just like having your own bridge dedicated to UC I have my own games room for this and am modifying it as I go along but boy dose it look good.

I just thought I would share that with you all, I may post pics when it finished, Just one thing bothering my is wether I might be taking the game too far

just added logitec laser mouse.

.... HEHEHEHE. *takes out a switchblade sneaks up and slices his throat like it was fruit* ITS ALLLLLL MINE!

• 2 weeks later...