Sorry I am a noob but help me please

Icon

If I understood you right, you started as a "planetary support pilot", right?

If so you can't leave planet to enter space. Your craft is built only for planetary use.

You must start as a commander or elite force pilot to enter space. There are other non-military careers that you can use to travel in space, but you can read all about it from the manual.

OK thank you for the answer. You have quite I are started as planet service pilot. I say nevertheless are are new in this play. But a question I do not have still, I can in the guidance to the play anywhere the key for the afterburner find give it these at all. OK ONE I have nevertheless still another question, if I get ROAM of plays as the one mission or order. Which play finds your better BATTLECRUISER MILLENNIUM or UNIVERSAL COMBAT. I have before me still BATTLECRUISER MILLENNIUM to buy am the control there exactly the same. There are a German fan PAGE too universal Combat or BATTLECRUISER MILLENNIUM I still none found. Thank you for the assistance.

Guest DocHoliday

Mein Deutch is schwach, aber ich sollte dich doch verstehen. Du kannst mir ein privates message senden auf Deutch. Ich sollte hier vieleicht doch auf English antworten

Universal Combat is newer and better. So you should stick with this. It will keep you occupied for a while.

The key to afterburned is SHIFT-9 if I'm not mistaken, but you have to be over a certain altitude, before you can go to space... If this fails, try using TACOPS.. Set a waypoint for CC that is somewhere in space, engage the A/P (autopilot) and it will go to space on its own...

Do you have the latest game patches?? A lot has changed...

Cheers,

Janez

Ok one thanks for the answer. I will back come on your offer with the private one message. And again sorry for my more sher bad English I all texts which I here Babelfish translate let and the translation am not always completely correctly. Thanks for the Tipps and have A good flight.