sorry guy...strange answer

Guest giulianross

Guest giulianross

hi guy..

i got UC last year and i was very impressed. very good game with deep and great potential...and this is my problem...

i read everything about UC, played the tutorial two times, played instant mission, frequent forum not everyday but often but...i dont know how to start the roam campaign..i explain you:

there are too many things to do and i feel like i ve to study 200 pages of a school book...too many to begin...from the last year i begin roam campaign many times but after 10 minutes i stop play...pheraps im a strange one but my great desire is to play whole the game and feel part of it because this is the deepest game i ever seen...so my question:

is there someone can made me a starter guide to begin roam campaign without problems? a "what to do" guide to begin UC, place to see, thing to do ecc ecc...?

i know this is a strange question...but its like to have a beautiful girl and cannot touch her...

thank u in advance

Guest giulianross

SORRY DANNY u dont understand...

i know how to play phisically the roam campaign...my was another question...just "filosophical question"...

id like to know whats the "best way" to play a roam campaign..or better, the best way to "begin" a roam campaign...

bye

Giulian Ross,

How do you 'play' real life?

If you were the commander of a space vessel how would you do it? Ever pretend thst you are?

Ever pretend that you have a ship and crew and that you can cruise around the galaxy?

I do.

and I play out those fantasises. You see, there is this game called Universal Combat that lets me do it.

Let your imagination run wild.

Gary couldnt have said it better. Its all in you imagination Let it go Think of you as a ships Captain and go from there. Will you do a supply run today? Or walk in to a battle? Its limitless in this game. Just play and enjoy. Its whats around the next corner Or should i say in the next system that may give your imagination a challenge.

Begin a roam campaign as a commander pick any ship you like that it gives you the option to choose pick a diffrent race a diffrent start point pick whatever you like but the best thing about roam is that you can do whatever you want i find it fun to find trade routes then build up your ship like nothing! and then distroy a bunch of other ships....its fun....

I made some observations on trading that made me wonder why a trader would ever use his trading vessel to trade!

Once a decent trade route has been found, you can run about 4 times as many trips in a shuttle Mk1 as you can in the fastest trader. I have found that the cargo space is not the limiting factor, Galcreds are. Since there are cargos with high value and low cargo displacement, you can load up to 400,000,000 Galcreds worth of cargo in your shuttle. Once I have this kind of cash I load up the first shuttle, launch a second shuttle, EVA to it from the first, then load it up. Then I give it orders to accompany the first shuttle to the trade destination, e.g. Wraith in Lyrius. When I get there I simply sell all from the first shuttle, EVA to the second and sell itÔÇÖs contents, then return with both shuttles. This overcomes any cargo capacity advantage that the merchies have. The shuttles can evade trouble much more easily as well.

If I was a trader, IÔÇÖd have a huge fleet of Mark I shuttles with crews, semi-permanently moor the mothership to the home trading station and try to keep up with counting all the Galcreds.

i have a heavilly modified mgaron and i have no probs with cargo space, ok when you install all artifacts it doesnt leave you a lot of space in cargo hold 2 so to counter this what i do is remove oc vehicles from all shuttles and fill all the shuttles with gargo as well as the hold then pick up my drones or leave them in place to carry on mining if you like and go to nearest trading post in my cc and sit back and watch the credits roll in try it you spend more time spending than you do earning