New Commander

Rael

Hi!

Today i ran to the post office to grab my copy of UC! I can't describe the euphory... anyways.

Im a 20 year old guy from Germany. My gaming history with BC3k is quite long. Only so much as had a couple tease games with BCMG at a friend's. Also i been watching this forum for some months, soaking up all scraps of info i could get. That made the purchase of UC kinda inevitable.

I like to play any ship, any position, any fleet. Hope to get into some intense battles with y'all!

Rael

latest career: Cmdr. Ron Haggard, GCV-Catharsis (Megaron)

First of all, welcome! Well, the best way to get into some intense battles is to sign up with a fleet, since the new official fleet match season is just about to start, and intense engagements is what it's all about

Come on, not everybody can join Prime.

That would be kinda unhealthy for competition

dontcha think.

Got an offer from Chavik to join his Group(s) as AAE .. umm.. i don't know yet what use AAE is and when u play as that so umm. Guess i read that stuff up. But i'd like to Chavik!

AAE is an Alternate Alter-Ego (alter alter ego? I'm going to lose track at some point!). Basically in order to get our teams to come out with the right numbers, we created alternates in order to have opposing forces with the right numbers for a ladder tournament.