Pls give me tips, I need help

Yo, I just got UC and I have to say that the game rocks.

(If you ignore the incredibly steap learning curve, which in my opinon is only over come with the tutorial) Yeah....I have been using a battlecruiser 3000 tutial for a day or so and it has really helped out alot.

If any one has any easy or modraly difficult ways to make enough money to keep the ship going (operational costs) please let me know!

(im very worried about running out of fuel)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey DarkCommander nice logo. But What you should do is look in the appendix and find the most mineral rich planet, send a drone down to mine, and sell it. Also try destroying neutral cargo ships. Make sure you are not a Terran Race.

@ Cmdr GamKiller

Way to go 11 posts and 9 deleted already .

It's a bit pointless asking me a question via PM then adding me to your ignore list so I can't reply.

The answer to you question is contained in this link

Topic: Do NOT post without a valid Game Registration Info in your sig!

just read the SC s post especially this link it contains

Topic: How to add your system profile to your forum sig

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

He's going for the record. In fact, I'm quite surprised that you folks haven't restricted his posting rights yet. Perhaps we're just waiting for the full on perma-ban?

I was so close to deleting his (Cmdr GamKiller) profile

He's just so lucky I decided to read it before deleting it.

As he has taken the trouble to setup a web site and has filled his profile with appropriate information apart from the missing GRI from his signature I guess I can wait a couple more days for him to read, digest and follow the rules of the board.

As he is trying to join the Insurgency Jamotto will be trying to whip him into shape.