How do I give a shuttle the command to tow my CC??

khohne

I know how to make shuttles tow other things, but not me.

Can someone please enlighten me on how to make a shuttle launch and tow me back to a nearby station PLEASE!!!!!

I'm in need of repairs and my CC's Hyperdrive engine is down.

a)How can I order a Shuttle to tow me back to a Station?

Please answer like above in staeps so I get it claerly.

Thanks.

P.S this is the third thread on this topic i've posted, (Because the other two got deleted I dont know why?????, Please answer quick before this thread meets the same fate)

The other two posts got deleted because the answer is in the manual. Pages 18 and 19 section 3.4 Tactical Launch Menu (TLM).

Up to 11 posts and no sig? How to register game and make a sig.

I have a feeling this thread may get deleted too.

ok, well now I know why posts keep getting deleted. But the thing is I got my copy here in australia and I DID'NT get a CD KEY with it grrrrr.

This is beginning to annoy me I paid $50 for this game, and because of something I cant control i cant post here without my thread getting deleted. its so stupid, i cant find the receipt for my game so I cant get a CD key off dreamcatcher.

you pay good money for a game and this is how you get treated by its developer.

hmmmmmmmm.

quote:

Originally posted by Captain Hohne:

ok, well now I know why posts keep getting deleted. But the thing is I got my copy here in australia and I DID'NT get a CD KEY with it grrrrr.

This is beginning to annoy me I paid $50 for this game, and because of something I cant control i cant post here without my thread getting deleted. its so stupid, i cant find the receipt for my game so I cant get a CD key off dreamcatcher.

you pay good money for a game and this is how you get treated by its developer.

hmmmmmmmm.

You must've taken a wrong turn at the water cooler and ended up a road with a sign that says this board is like the others on the net. Its not.

Look, I'm not responsible for your stupidity. The onus is on YOU to provide proof of ownership of the game if you want a CD-KEY. This is something you have to take up with the publisher, not us. I issue CD-KEYs to them. If they allow their distributors to manufacture units without CD-KEYs, that problem is not mine. Go to them.

Apart from that, there is an entire thread about how to go about obtaining a new CD-KEY.

Further, I personally deleted your threads. Why? Because ALL of them pertain to something already IN the game manual (which you probably don't even have) or here in the forums. There is NOTHING in the threads (including this one) that you require a patch nor a tutorial for.

Create another thread and you will be perma-banned.