3000AD Forums
Sign in to follow this  
netshaman

Wrist laser not respondng

Well i just go with my AE on the surface of a planet and choose the wrist laser and try to fire, but :

-there is no reticle to aim with.

-when clicking the RMB the WL simply don't fire.

No. The Space Force Marine does not have a wristlaser.

Someone else reported that the Wristlaser was not being selected and I have it on my list of things to check out.

Know you say it's on your list of things to check out, SC, but I can confirm. Just tried doing a little Insurgent base destruction and wasn't watching the ammo on my rifle real careful and I switched to the wristlaser. No go.

-Gnowor

Damn, SC. I swear they must just plug you in all matrix style and just download the code from your head cuz most of the problems get posted, you know exactly where the issue is. Don't suppose you do psychic readings too? I could use the winning lotto numbers for this weekend too while you're at it.

-Gnowor

quote:

Originally posted by gnowor:

Damn, SC. I swear they must just plug you in all matrix style and just download the code from your head cuz most of the problems get posted, you know exactly where the issue is. Don't suppose you do psychic readings too? I could use the winning lotto numbers for this weekend too while you're at it.

-Gnowor

LMAO

Concidering SC wrote the code and I'm assuming he comments and knows what parts of his code do... things should be able to fix easily like that

My code on the other hand... woo...