3000AD Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Drastic

Inflation level -1%

In a current game, the station Gazer1, over yonder by Pluto, has an inflation level displayed as -1%, via docking, tradcom, info.

I saw in a thread on GoneGold that this probably shouldn't happen. Savegame available if desired.

I had the same thing. Every station I went to was at -1. but that was a while ago on my friends copy. Mine is in transit somewhere in the US so I'll see if it happens when I get it.

Yeah, it will reset, but it should never have to go below 0. Thats a problem and I may have an idea whats causing it.

I have looked in this and its normal. I was under the impression that this had to do with the inventory.

The inflation rate can go below 0 as this implies growth at that station.

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

I have looked in this and its normal. I was under the impression that this had to do with the inventory.

The inflation rate can go below 0 as this implies growth at that station.

What exactly do you mean by "growth" SC? Being curious, are there more (different types) of products avaliable, or there are more of a certain product avaliable?

I guess a negative number means theres just so much more stuff in that station that they can sell everything for cheaper, right? Your second sentence throws off the idea that it has to do with inventory, so I'm just confused... lol not hard to do BTW!

Go to a station with a negative inflation rate (e.g. -1, -7 etc), then go to one with a different level (0, 2 etc) - and you will have your answer once you compare the prices.