Restoring game while swimming?

ProXimity

Has anyone else restored a game that was saved while swimming?

I am just curious, because the times I have, I was standing half-way in the water, not swimming. When I moved around, and viewing from an external view, my arms and legs remained still, and I seemed to 'coast' through the water.

If I use my jetpack and fall back into the water, the swimming routine is re-initialized, and I am swimming correctly.

I have been having problems with my profile (Navitron Keeps breaking down,) and am wondering if this is part of it.

ProX

The animation state is not saved, so I can see how this would happen. You can also reset it by just jumping or something (if you don't have a jetpack).

Besides, why would anyone want to save the game while swimming.

Hehe...

Sometimes I have to save where-ever I am to sleep, eat, work, chase me lil' one around the house

Just thought you would want to know. If you would rather not hear these kind of findings here.

Actually, I would like to be a developer or tester, modeler/artist or contributer in some way to 3000AD.

(licensed owner of Max3, and all Adobe prods.)

ProX

quote:

Originally posted by ProXimity:

Just thought you would want to know. If you would rather not hear these kind of findings here.

I certainly do and I have logged it for further investigation.

quote:

Actually, I would like to be a developer or tester, modeler/artist or contributer in some way to 3000AD.

uhm, hmmmm, your first stop would be to send a resume to [email protected] because I'm always looking for a few good men.