Game keeps crashing/Patching Problems

antons

Hello.

I have 2 problems.

1: The Game keeps crashing. I can't get out of my Cruiser because the game crashes when I do (ALT + E get out without Fighter or Shuttle). When I try to leave a Vehicle on the Planet, Crash. When I order Marines to Leave Shuttle on Planet , crash. Fighter/Shuttle lands in water and I leave the Vehicle, crash.

2: Patch 2.00.00.19(the newest dunno if number is correct) I did EVERYTHING like you told ( Execute from Game Folder etc....) When the Patch is installed there are weird Blanks on the screen, maybe I'll get to make a Screenshot tomorrow or today.

Thanks for any help.

quote:

Originally posted by Templa/2:

Hello.

I have 2 problems.

1: The Game keeps crashing. I can't get out of my Cruiser because the game crashes when I do (ALT + E get out without Fighter or Shuttle). When I try to leave a Vehicle on the Planet, Crash. When I order Marines to Leave Shuttle on Planet , crash. Fighter/Shuttle lands in water and I leave the Vehicle, crash.

2: Patch 2.00.00.19(the newest dunno if number is correct) I did EVERYTHING like you told ( Execute from Game Folder etc....) When the Patch is installed there are weird Blanks on the screen, maybe I'll get to make a Screenshot tomorrow or today.

Thanks for any help.

You need to apply BOTH of the patches! You need to apply them CORRECTLY.

The ONLY issue that will cause the problem you are experiencing is the incorrect application of patches. You might want to re-install and start from scratch.

If you haven't installed your latest video card drivers; you should.

ALL of this have been discussed before; therefore this thread will be deleted shortly.

read these...

-- Guide for posting errors

-- Patching information Make sure you follow this to the letter

-- Read the FAQ in your ...Universal Combatdocs folder

-- Version Control File

Make sure you read what is above and even re-read it... then follow it to the letter. Most of the problems that people have are covered in one or all of those "required readings". From personal experience... if you miss one little part, it could cause problems.

I have also learned from personal experience and from reading these boards... KEEP RESNIG AWAY FROM ANYTHING TECHNICAL... He is as bad as a paraplegic on fire with all thumbs!!!

Wonderful. Next problem. When I go on JoinMPServer.exe I don't find any servers. Before you ask: Yes all filters are turned off and It's switched to Internet. Some days ago I had 3 Servers. But when I entered the password it didn't accept the password.

Thanks