Universal Combat keyboard commands sheet.

It seems that I've misplaced my UC Keyboard Commands Sheet, since this is the first time in years I've picked up the game again. I was wondering if it was possible to get a .PDF version or a list of the commands here in the forums.

Thanks!

lilgenius

That request doesn't get answered here, since it is often asked by people with a pirate copy of the game. If you could put your system profile in your signature to prove you have a legal copy, then maybe someone could help you via PM.

quote:

Originally posted by lilgenius:

Oops, bad link. I did this for now. So, can anyone get me a list of the keyboard commands or tell me where to get one?

Sure,

Head down to your nearest retailer and purchase another copy of the game.

• 7 months later...
What PDF manual? How do you think I knew that the game was on FilePlanet? The version I have did not come with a manual.

OK, I'll bite.

So, which version is it that you have and which does not come with a manual. Where'd you get such a version?

OK, I'll bite.

So, which version is it that you have and which does not come with a manual. Where'd you get such a version?

FilePlanet.com. The single-player version of the game was released on there for free download on the 2nd of January 2008. I downloaded that version.

No, wait. Found it. Apologies, all.

FilePlanet.com. The single-player version of the game was released on there for free download on the 2nd of January 2008. I downloaded that version.

No, wait. Found it. Apologies, all.

I'm not sure how you could possibly have missed it when in fact the installer creates shortcuts to all documents (manual, commands, tutorial etc) for the game right there in START/Programs/3000AD/Universal Combat/Docs

Did you just run the game from the desktop without so much as even looking at the game's group folder created by the installer?

Please explain, because I'm curious to get into the mind of a gamer who would go through so much trouble to download and install a game, then not bother looking to see wtf was installed.

My guess is, you're not even the type of gamer that the game was designed and developed for since if something as trivial as this is a problem, my guess is you're going to have a hard time actually playing the game.

...then there's this. A thread that (1) explains this (2) where you should be posting given the version you have

You can purchase UC Gold for about $9.99 online and get the PDF and a newer game.

Thanks for the link, getting a rare game like this is nearly impossible here in Norway and buying online using USD as currency is so profitable (with USD going down and NOK up, its half the price of what it is 4 years ago :looksaround: )

While I wait half an hour, anyone care to explain what the following quote is about? Thanks in advance.

If you could put your system profile in your signature to prove you have a legal copy, then maybe someone could help you via PM.

Thanks for the link, getting a rare game like this is nearly impossible here in Norway and buying online using USD as currency is so profitable (with USD going down and NOK up, its half the price of what it is 4 years ago :looksaround: )

While I wait half an hour, anyone care to explain what the following quote is about? Thanks in advance.

http://www.3000ad.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=22000018

That, maybe? :P