GBS III to be released with Universal Combat

Supreme Cmdr

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree.

But how about 'SELLING' an addon that includes GBS3,extra IA scenarios,and maybe some ACM scenarios.

Now I realize the SC has never done business this way and probably doesn't want to, but just an idea.

Now I realize the logistics would be difficult and the cost would probably override any gain 3000AD would incur....

OK,I'll siddown now.

Guest drdespair

Personally I donÔÇÖt see how

quote:

I just released it to you guys in our Beta program, since you are already familiar with GBS-I and GBS-II. I don't plan on releasing it to the public.

has nothing to do with the thread

"GBS III to be released with Universal Combat"

all I see are broken promises, another thing that DC will be blamed for, although from what I remember we were told that UC was almost ready for shipping in December, with the exception of small list of issues, I even remember that we were asked for an opinion.... oh well..its not like we should be surprised.

quote:

Originally posted by drdespair:

all I see are broken promises, another thing that DC will be blamed for, although from what I remember we were told that UC was almost ready for shipping in December, with the exception of small list of issues, I even remember that we were asked for an opinion.... oh well..its not like we should be surprised.

Oh yeah, YOUR broken promises are more important than an IP being tarnished, a publisher breaching a contract, me losing almost every dime I put into this game because they priced it at $19.99 etc etc

Its simple. The Beta testers know how to use it and I don't have to support it. And you don't release tools for a $19.99 game because no matter what ANYONE says, I would still have to support it, finish the docs etc etc.

Normally, I'd just close this thread, but I'm not going to. I'll just let you continue to look foolish. And if gets out of hand, I'll lock the thread.

And no, I have NO interest in selling it separately.