GBS tools compatibility

Supreme Cmdr

Just a reminder that Playmod and PTEStudio (from the GBS tools) is not compatible with the IGN and TryMedia download versions of UCAWA and UCG, be due to the copy protection (in the game's INI files) used by those services.

EDIT: I'm going to get in touch with these two parties to see if they will protect these tools. If they do, I will make those two executables available for download.

The other tools will work just fine btw.

[ 12-26-2005, 07:26 PM: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

look at the file downloads link at the top of the forum index page, then choose Universal Combat:A World Apart.

Just over halfway down that page is a link to GBS-IV.

You should have mentioned that. No, GBS-IV is for UCAWA. you should use GBS-III for UC gold, hence the link to it from the UC Gold file downloads page.

Are you experiencing incompatibility between GBS-III and UC gold?

Yes I am experiencing incompatibility between GBS-III and UC gold?. I can't get any of the GBS/playmod cheats to work and I keep seeing the readme file appear named "bcpapidebug" and in the read me file it says "File SYSTEMS.INI authenticity verification failed

File ASSETS.INI authenticity verification failed

Can't find file assets.ini"...any thoughs?

• 4 months later...

Good day everyone! I have a question.

I recently purchased UCSE from D2D and downloaded the GBS-IV files on the download page here, but when I open the playmod file (the D2D one) it tries to validate my license but It says I don't own UCAWA (of course, I purchased UCSE, not AWA), therefore I can't use it.

In conclusion, the program looks for UCAWA not UCSE (which is the version I own).

Note that I downloaded the the GBS-IV files from the appropiate link (download page => UCSE). Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...