Epsilon 5 Court Martial

Supreme Cmdr

quote:

Originally posted by Blades:

If you can ban him from the IRC server, then I say ban him for the same 30 day period. If he's to be restricted rather than banned, then he shouldn't be able to interact on official BC forums/channels whatsoever. Otherwise it's just a redirection of energies away from one public place to another - which isnt a strong enough deterant IMHO.

As always, your call is final but this is my recomendation.

I see what you mean. Let me sleep on that one and get back to you tomorrow.

As always i hear of such things to late to vote yet able to see the end of it prehaps he will learn but if not punishment will be served

E5 i've known you for abit now id order you to be more like a officer but i know it'd do no good just try to stick with it until your return to a fleet of your picking.

As always, I'm late on parade with this one. IMHO there is no-one more fanatical about the BC series than E5 (other than SC himself of course). Such fanaticism should be encouraged. OK, so he goes over the top with his opinions sometimes. So what? It's no big deal and is not hurting anyone. I really do think that his immaturity (sorry E5 but it's true) leads to a bit of impulsive behaviour now and again. He is French Canadian after all .

Take a step back and think there's a lot worse going on than a kid expressing his opinions. If I had voted, it would have been to keep him. Banning should be reserved for absolute loose cannons, which he definately is not.

That's my view for what it's worth.

[ 07-25-2002, 03:50 AM: Message edited by: Paddy Gregory ]

Wow, go on vacation, get a little busy at work, play a little Morrowind, and then boom, miss a good old EP 5 crises.

Probably a good thing I got a chunk taken out of my a** on the last one, right Blades

I did take the time to read all the outtakes, if you will, and for what its worth I think it was well handled by all.

Cheers

He supported trolls. Click all of SCs links above, they give you the whole story. Just be sure to go to all the links you see.

And since I finally have a reason to post on the court martial thread, one thing i've wanted to say:

GUILTY! GUILTY! THE DEFENDANT IS FOUND GUILTY!

[ 07-28-2002, 12:50 AM: Message edited by: Dredd ]