Battlecruiser Webring

Hello Commanders!!

Have you all forgotten about our webring?

We have 18 sights in the ring right now, I know that some of you have websites that you are putting together or have put together.

Get them in the ring commanders.

Again, any page that goes in the ring MUST be about Battlecruiser ONLY, no other games etc. Your page can have other games etc, but the page that is in the ring, MUST point to the page you have created for Battlecruiser. In other words, if you have a main index page with all your links etc, this is NOT the page to attach to the ring, the battlecruiser page must be the link that goes in the ring. Also, the ring URL info must go on the page that the Ring points to, although if you would like to put a copy on your MAIN page, I will NOT complain!!

I hope that that was not too confusing!!

So bring on those pages commanders!!

[ 08-04-2002, 04:33 PM: Message edited by: Jaguar ]

• 2 weeks later...

quote:

Originally posted by Sebbit:

http://bcmrenegades.tripod.com/

This is a pretty good site for tips, although a lot of it isn't working. The first 5 strategy pages work fine and have plenty of tips for n00bs like me. But what do they mean by:

quote:

The WCG's Gaming Clan soon found itself hounding servers 24/7 after the multiplayer patch was released, and we've been playing it ever since. While sixteen players can play at once, twenty-five players play in two different universes

What MP patch?

What renegades faction? I don't think that they are part of a fleet....

quote:

Originally posted by Sebbit:

This is a pretty good site for tips, although a lot of it isn't working. The first 5 strategy pages work fine and have plenty of tips for n00bs like me. But what do they mean by:

quote:

The WCG's Gaming Clan soon found itself hounding servers 24/7 after the multiplayer patch was released, and we've been playing it ever since. While sixteen players can play at once, twenty-five players play in two different universes

What MP patch?

I believe the phrase you have been trolled applies quite well here.

Ughhh.

"Subtle hacker" ??

Speaks volumes to me. Just like when people used to register here with names like bcsucks@hotmail and whatnot. And it is quite subtle. Only when someone caught the mention of Multiplay was it decided that the page was a troll. No one has noticed it till now.

Jag started this thread on 08/04/02 and says the ring contains 18 sites. Since the page under discussion is the 18th site listed (id 26) I'm assuming it has been around since 08/04/02.

Very subtle indeed. Bravo. Clap, clap. Now go away if you are a troll.

(not you Laracuente . whoever made that page)

Guest Grayfox

has it ever occured that these trolls checked out our BC tips section???

hounding the MP servers... HAH! amazing seeing as how MP isnt even out yet... friggin trolls.

who knows, maybe its shirley's website

I hate this. The more it bubbles around in my head the more "subtle hacker" becomes familiar. And since Laracuente points out that a date on the page says 5/24/02 makes it even worse.

I'm sure Jaguar has the original details.

Its rubbish.

Anyway, who is in charge of the webring these days. The first step is to remove it from the ring and then I'll have tripod kill the site for copyright infringements. Simple stuff really.

So, when its removed from the ring, let me know and its as good as gone.

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

Anyway, who is in charge of the webring these days.

That's Jaguar. He started the new one when Yahoo took over the geocities one.

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:
The first step is to remove it from the ring and then I'll have tripod kill the site for copyright infringements. Simple stuff really.

So, when its removed from the ring, let me know and its as good as gone.

I'm sure he will.