• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by Joel Schultz:

quote:

As of January 1st 2003 this forum is closing down

Pardon my density but when you say "this forum" you mean the "BCC" forum and not the 3000AD one, correct?

Yes, that is exactly what he ment to say, but I see why you are confused

BTW: Blades will keep the forum open (read only mind you) for a little while into January.

Also see this thread.

[ 12-30-2002, 02:08 PM: Message edited by: Riga ]

• 2 weeks later...

quote:

Originally posted by Cmdr Jeffery Eu:

Ahem, was wondering if anyone can get into the old BCC forum or alternatively the new one? As I have been trying for the last nine days with no luck.

Had no problem viewing it over the last couple of days Jeff.

I try it about once a day and its up and running each and every time.

Not that a lot of messages are new, in fact, your's (1st jan) is the last message posted there.

The new forum is not online yet (I get an access denied message from the server)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

It's not dead - theres been a screw up with my web host (me, ironically enough) and the renewal obviously hasnt gone through properly. Anyway, the forum.orionfleet.com subdomain is gonna be discontinued in the next couple of days anyway and bccforum.net will take it's place.

Glad somebody noticed that - Im too busy to spot such things right now.

quote:

Originally posted by ShoHashi:

quote:

Hmmm, the link works for me, Tyrn....

And it's working for me now as well.

!#@!$# I hate it when I hit the wrong button and go into edit mode instead of quoting a new message. Sorry about that ShoHasi.

It's working for me too.

• 1 month later...

Remember that new forum post I made a while ago? Well, I finally got round to setting it up. I guess having the BCMG release and impending MP kinda kicked me into action - that and the fact that my workload is finally *almost* under control so you should all expect to see a lot more of me in the future. Hurruh!

Just the basic in place at the moment, but enough for you to get started. Old database cant be salvaged, which is a pain, but with the revitalisation of the community as a whole in hand, who wants to be stuck in the past?

Get on over to bccforum.net and get yourselves registerd. More to follow ...

Registration's failing, as the PHP script can't access the server's e-mail. "Failed sending e-mail" or some error of the sort.

(*Update: Fixed, I guess.)

(*Update2: Or, it didn't need that confirmation e-mail, rather.)

Looks really nice. Me likes.

[ 04-05-2003, 12:47 AM: Message edited by: Cmdr Nova ]