• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by Epsilon 5:

What would be cool is to have little pics of all the bc ships

Would like to have a little sunflash as avatar

Good idea. Though I dunno how they'd look at 48x48. You can try it yourself. All the craft images are in the APPENDIXIMAGESCRAFTS folder as well as in the GFXFRONTENDASSETS.ZIP file

SC I prefer your original skull and crossbone (Jolly Rogers) avatar. The one you have now is cool, but the other one scares the hell out of me for some reason.

quote:

Good idea. Though I dunno how they'd look at 48x48. You can try it yourself. All the craft images are in the APPENDIXIMAGESCRAFTS folder as well as in the GFXFRONTENDASSETS.ZIP file

I was playing around with this exact idea last night. I put a few together, SC if you would like to see them I will upload them to you tonight when I get home from work. They did not look that bad, at least on my computer, but you do need to use a background that is lighter in color so you can see the ships.

Anyway, I've hacked the UBB avatar hack myself and added entries for update to 141 avatars.

Someone sent me a bunch of avatars featuring BCM crew and those are avatar128 to 141, with avatar128 and avatar129 being Blades and some other FC. I can't make them custom avatars because the person who sent them did not give them the unique forum names of the people they are for. Go figure

You can see all the avatars here

[ 01-03-2002: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]

LOL! Blades and DeSylva! And wait---Avatar 137 is Jerold Keenan.... I knew I knew that face! (How 'bout 130, Jerold? Who's that? That was your zip file, wasn't it?)

Our very own FC Savage and DeSylva avatars....... Who wants to be which? (I could be Blades, Jerold could replace DeSylva.... JJ Could be Jerold..... *bwahahhaha!* )

(PS - They're Blades and DeSylva. Those are their forum usernames, plain and simple..... Wouldn't want some identity crisis to occur.... )

(Edit - Avatar test... Noticed Jerold's pic, more misc stuff like that...)

[ 01-03-2002: Message edited by: Cmdr Nova ]

OK, I've renamed those three. So, those folks can just select CUSTOM in their profile and the unique images will be used.

If anyone has custom avatars IN YOUR OWN LIKENESS, send them to [email protected] . The GIF should be 48x48 and the filename should match your forum name. ANY files not meeting these standards, will be DELETED. And you won't get another shot at it.

Be advised

If I choose custom I get a picture of a girl commander picture I made... Isn't that supposed to be my flight officer Cassandra Flemming? hehehe...

I guess there was a little mix up.

I think my proper picture is No. 137

[ 01-03-2002: Message edited by: Jerold Keenan ]

quote:

Originally posted by Jerold Keenan:

If I choose custom I get a picture of a girl commander picture I made... Isn't that supposed to be my flight officer Cassandra Flemming? hehehe...

I guess there was a little mix up.

I think my proper picture is No. 137

[ 01-03-2002: Message edited by: Jerold Keenan ]

What are you yammering about? I renamed avatar137 to your name. Isn't that your pic displayed right now?