UBB forum upgrade

Supreme Cmdr

Mofo:

It's it's own word more or less. It's sorta like fool, or baka or something like that. It's also sometimes used as slang for mother-f***er. Or actually motha-f***a, if that strikes your fancy.

Mofo has turned into a common insult used by 11 year-olds in my area. 11 year-olds more specifically means my little brother and his "fruity mofo" friends.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some people (like me) dont post because we have nothing to say that is relevant. i come here at least once a day, i just dont post. ive actualy been lurking here since e5 was a newbie, i just never thought of regestering for a while after that and when i wanted to i couldnt because i only had my yahoo and hotmail acounts.

This thread went off topic bad.

I do like the displayed name feature. "Adm." Weegee was able to change to the more appropriate Cmdr. WeeGee without having to register again. That's gotta be nice and a time saver for everyone.

quote:

Originally posted by Charles Lindsey:

This thread went off topic bad.

I do like the displayed name feature. "Adm." Weegee was able to change to the more appropriate Cmdr. WeeGee without having to register again. That's gotta be nice and a time saver for everyone.

Thanks for the useful information Charles.

Thank God, the curse of my ignorance is over.

[ 02-05-2002, 12:34: Message edited by: Greg Miller ]

quote:

Originally posted by Wolferz:

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Cmdr WeeGee looks just like.....

RESNIG!

Kinda fits I think. ROTFLMAO

Well duh it's kinda obvious (either that it's resnig or that it fits him, choose )

On a sidenote, anyone noticed that the n00b's are being laughed at alot lately?

[ 02-06-2002, 02:33: Message edited by: Epsilon 5 ]

• 3 weeks later...

I've upgraded to the latest version of UBB which has polling enabled. To prevent wanton abuse of this feature, by the Usual Suspects, I configured it so that only admins and mods can create polls.

If you are just a regular member who wants to see a poll setup, send email to your most liked admin or mod. Send me any such request and I'm going make you do this

Can't modify my profile anymore I get this:

Earlier, after last upgrade, I'd get a javascript error with viewing the avatars, but I was sure it was something with my system configuration. This one looks genuine, though. Wanted to bring this up.

[ 02-23-2002, 15:41: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]

quote:

Oh and a side comment : I preferred it when the name was under the avatar... yes I'm picky

I was wondering why the forum seemed different...

Yes, I too prefer the name under the avatar.

Heheh, forget the question below, I found the answer for myself.

I have a little question, this seems the place to post it, pardon if I'm wrong.

I'm just curious, there are a few members that cannot be 'rated', (at least, it doesn't offer me the option here), was just curious if that's supposed to be, or a quirk? Along with that, some members ratings don't show.

Pardon if that's as it should be!

Idaho

[ 03-07-2002, 14:55: Message edited by: Duncan Idaho ]

quote:

Originally posted by Duncan Idaho:

I'm just curious, there are a few members that cannot be 'rated', (at least, it doesn't offer me the option here), was just curious if that's supposed to be, or a quirk? Along with that, some members ratings don't show.

You can choose not to be rated, or not to show your rating in your profile. If you want to be rated and don't show your rating, then only yourself and board moderators/admins can see your rating. But really--I don't think anyone here's that sensitive....